The Black Is Tech Conference 2019
Date & Time
SPECIAL DISCOUNT: 50% OFF TICKET PRICES FOR A VERY LIMITED TIME. The Black Is Tech Conference is returning for a full 2 day event in April 2019. Over 1500 black and minority techies - including professionals, entrepreneurs, investors, students and more will gather at the famous Pier 36 in Manhattan, New York City for an experience in tech. If you are in tech, business or any other field and want to know more about how technology is driving change in your industry, this is the event for you. You'll meet other amazing black professionals and entrepreneurs in tech and other industries. You'll also learn from industry professionals, meet and talk to investors, get recruitment opportunities and gain insights on how technology is changing the face of business and how you can be a part of it. EVENT FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Speaking Sessions by over 40+ black and minority leaders in the technology and business space.
- A Startup Exhibiton Hall with over 50 black and minority owned tech startups.
- Recruitment Sessions.
- A Pitch Competiton with Special Prize give aways.
- Networking -And More. CONFIRMED SPEAKERS: -Rodney Williams, CEO at LISNR -Angel Rich, CEO at The Wealth Factory -Clayton Bryan, Partner at 500 Startups
- Matthew Burnett, CEO at the Maker Row
- John Henry, Partner at Harlem Capital -Natasha Aarons, Influencer Marketing at Google -Sequoia Blodgett, Producer and Host at Black Enterprise *And Many more including speakers from top leading tech companies like Pinterest, LinkedIn, Facebook, Lyft, Google and more SPECIAL DISCOUNTS: By Popular Demand, we are bringing our special 50% discount back for a very limited time. Tickets will start at only $50 for general tickets but this sale won't last. *All Ticket purchases are final except Event is Cancelled or Postponed.