Date & Time
Let's skip the small talk and get VULNERABLE AF. Vulnerablity is about showing up and being seen. Do you desire a deeper and more meaningful connection with others? If you'd rather have straight talk instead of small talk, discuss real life topics in an authentic way, build trust through authentic relating exercises with an incredible and cozy community, please join us! Taboos? Not here. Encouraging your most authentic self to emerge and safely expand the edge of your comfort zone through guided, intimate and meaningful conversations in a safe space. Free from bias with emphasize on inclusivitiy. There's a place for everyone in our living room. Topics of discussion include: communication, sex, family, open relationships, one night stands, monogamy, personal growth etc. (Topics are welcomed!) Everyone is welcomed. Bring your authenticity, kindness, and your willingness to share. What to expect: 7pm-10pm 7-7:30- Connect & vibe 7:30-9:45pm - Connection & trust building exercises 9:45pm-10pm- Closing What you will leave with: Learn how to create connection, play and authenticity with yourself and loved ones, increase your self-esteem and gain the confidence you need to connect deeply with others, safely expand your comfort zone, leave with a new connection such as friend, business partner or lover. Core Priniciples of Vulnerable AF.
- Be vulnerable: share what feels right - there are no right answers.
- Be authentic: you can show up just as you are.
- Don't ask what someone does for work.
- Listen. 5) Connect with someone new
- Put your phone away and be present. Cost: $15 ( Light snacks and refreshments will be provided) Early Bird: $10 No one will be turned down for lack of funds